Aswan International Engineering is committed to continually improving and innovating our products, systems and processes to protect the Environment and ALL personnel working and visiting our facilities, in accordance with ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS18001:2007 and API Q1.
Company Strategic Direction:
- Aiming to be the Engineering Centre of Excellence in the Middle East for the Repair and Service of Pressure Control and Down-hole Equipment
- Development and Manufacture of New API Products to sell in the MENA Region.
- Create and Implement a Full Turnkey solution for the service and repair of Rotary Equipment.
- Improving efficiency and validating effectiveness of systems and processes, to improve customer experience
- Evaluating supplier performance by regular audits to review performance and improve relationships.
- Engaging all employees and improving their competence through training.
- Continuous improvement and innovation initiatives to strengthen and verify our core processes, systems and products.
- To protect environment by prevention of pollution
- To prevent injury and occupational health
- To comply with applicable local and federal legal and other requirements related to environmental and occupational health and safety.
- Reduction, recycling and re-use of wastes and ensure its environmental friendly disposal
- Identification, elimination, isolation and control of hazards and manage risks to avoid the accidents and occupational health
- Encourage and promote participation of employees in all safety activities by establishing a safety organisation with specified responsibilities
- Integrate HSE & Environmental requirements covering maintenance of plant, machines, equipment, materials, processes and product.
- Evaluating and improving safety performance of the organisation through periodical safety inspections, internal audits and review
These quality and HSE objectives shall be aligned with the business strategic direction and reviewed at a regular frequency and communicated at all levels across the organisation